Failure Analysis

How We Handle This

“Help! My process suddenly stopped working!” This has happened to 90% of cell and gene therapy companies - and the other 10% are not being truthful…..

DHC takes both a high-level approach and a detail-oriented low-level failure analysis
Dark Horse Consulting - Focused Excellence in Cell & Gene therapy

We use formal RCA tools to identify root cause(s) underpinning lot failures and enable you to correct them and prevent them from re-occurring

Learn from these road bumps and use our strategic vision to present sound development to agencies and build confidence for a robust commercial product
Dark Horse Consulting - Focused Excellence in Cell & Gene therapy